SEA TO SKY CAMPS – the concept of the programs
– children laugh, they have fun and feel happy
– practice communication in English and interact with children of other nationalities
– try exciting adventure sports (sailing, kayaking, scuba diving, caving, glacier ski, paragliding, etc)
– learn new skills in exclusive hands-on workshops (e.g. washing gold)
– visit unique places and discover not-so-touristy natural curiosities, protected areas and reserves
– participate in environmental projects, field investigations and applied sciences seminars
– play exciting outdoor games for the body, mind and soul
– all programs produce the “WAW” effect
– children experience, discover, share, learn and reflect
- Click on the links below to read more details about each program, then fill in the on-line registration form. Gasiti detalii despre fiecare program accesand linkurile de mai jos, apoi completati formularul de inscriere on-line.
- Once we receive the registration form, we will send you the complete pack at the e-mail address you provided. Make sure it is a valid e-mail address! Dupa ce primim formularul de inscriere on-line, va vom trimite pachetul complet de inscriere la adresa de e-mail indicata de d-voastra, motiv pentru care trebuie sa fie o adresa corecta.
- The winter camp 2017 will be announced by the end of August 2016.
Sea to Sky camps incorporate a new educational concept, rooted in traditional Canadian summer camp philosophy, enhanced with modern outdoor education principles, focusing on experiential learning, environmental observations and hands-on interactive workshops.
These camps are more than a recreational activity, a field trip, or a visit to a living laboratory, more than discovering natural curiosities, historical and cultural landmarks, or having fun and making new friends. They offer children an opportunity to develop essential knowledge and skills, which cannot be gained from books, internet, or classroom activities, an opportunity to learn about themselves, to relate to the environment and respect the people around. They will make their first steps towards thinking sustainably and becoming globally minded people valuing the local heritage.